Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Finally...

Today is my last day of class for this semester! It felt like a year, but in reality it was less than 5 months. I would say this is my last actual class ever! Until Grad school at least...

It's been a great semester.I love school, but I am glad it's near the end because I am at the point where I just want to do my job already. I feel like I am practicing for a game that I will someday get to play....but not quite yet, I need more practice! It can be frustrating, yet I am very grateful for the education I've received. I have had some really great experiences and learned a lot!

So now student teaching is on the horizon and I am a ball of emotions. Excited, nervous, happy, anxious...you get the point. We are still waiting for our assignments. They should be here before the 13th, but hopefully it will be sooner, as in the next few days!

I know the post is random and jumbled, but I am waiting for a casserole to get out of the oven before class! I also felt I needed to express my excitement for today! Last day of class! Yay!

No comments: