Monday, November 24, 2008

Christmas Time!

On Saturday I cleaned the apartment (extreme!) and decorated for Christmas! It is by far my favorite time of year and I can't wait until I have a real house to decorate and family can come, stay, and enjoy my Christmas wonderland!

If you know my mother, you will understand just why I decorate the way I do. I'll post a few pictures of the best parts!


The decoration on the front door! A dear friend gave me this snowman sign last year and I made the bow to spice it up!

My Gingerbread House nightlight.

The shelves in the entry way.
The back door.
Oh Christmas tree, oh Christmas tree!

Window (Mom, check out the bead garland! It's cute!)

Corner of the living room.

Dining table with the Gingerbread Village.

Gingerbread Man apron.

Entering the Kitchen.

The other side of the kitchen.

So as you can probably tell, I collect Gingerbread men and anything related. That started from a family tradition of collecting things. My mom collects Santas and Snowmens, other family members collect many angels and other things. One year my mom asked me what I would want to collect. Gingerbread men seemed really popular that year and they are really cute so I decided to collect them!

Besides the decorations, I put out the yummy smelling candles so my apartment smells as good as it looks!

Hooray for Christmas!

No comments: