Thursday, March 26, 2009

Pink, drinks, and fun!


This past June I went to Las Vegas with my parents and Joshua. We had a really great time! While I was there I signed up for Harrah's Total Rewards card and completely forgot about it until my friends Krista and Laura mentioned they were going to Las Vegas for Spring Break. Another friend, Tracy, and I decided we would love to go so we started planning. We started looking for hotels and I thought I would just take a look at what it the Total Rewards website had to offer. We ended up getting an amazing deal on a room at the Flamingo! And so....


On Tuesday we are flying to the fabulous city of Las Vegas for three nights and four days of fun girl time! I am so excited. We have been planning for so long, I can't believe it is finally here. It is my first actual Spring Break trip. I have always gone home, worked, or gone somewhere with the family. This will be a nice change and this break is definitely needed!

One of our dining experiences will be at the Eiffel Tower Restaurant at Paris. We made our reservations tonight. I am sure we will have other amazing experiences and I plan to take lots of pictures! I will be sharing stories and pictures when I get back!

1 comment:

lesli said...

yay, how exciting! wish i was going to vegas in 3 days=) have fun, girl