Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Overflowing

More than one thing in my life is overflowing at the moment. No this isn't a touching, abstract post. Things are actually overflowing. 

1. Laundry
A never ending story in my apartment. Four full laundry bins, and I am waiting as long as possible to do them. Reason: Paying for laundry kills me and I am busy, tired, and frankly too lazy to wash them if I still have clean stuff to wear.

2. Closet
It takes a huge amount of strength to slide the clothes on the rod to put more in my closet. Reason: I love clothes and have a problem throwing things away, because I just might wear it someday. I promise myself I will get rid of some clothes before the move because I think it would be ridiculous to move clothes I have not worn and probably never will. Other closets in my house are just as full and for the same reason. I will make the same promise for them.

3. Camera
I would accompany this post with pictures of the overflowing parts of my life, but my camera has not been uploaded since before Christmas. Reason: I took tons of pictures of my parents house at Christmas to be organized into folders by room to assist in decorating next year. (Once they are loaded, I will post some and explain). I planned to upload them and organize while we drove to Tulsa after Christmas, but I forgot my camera cord. So I continued to take pictures on our trip, New Years and some other random stuff and never had time to upload them. A few weeks ago, I decided to sit down and at least upload so I could use my camera for other stuff and realized I lost the cord. Searched everywhere, called my parents to see if it was at their house, and stressed for a good number of days before ordering one from Ebay. It just came in the other day. I haven't had the time, energy, or patience to even think about it.

So maybe not that many things are overflowing, but to me, it's frustrating! Ahh...life.

No comments: